A three-ring bit, is a loose ring bit with 2 other rings, one upper and one lower. You attach the cheekpiece to the upper ring; then you can attach the rein to the big snaffle ring (the one that's connected to the mouthpiece) for minimal effect or the third ring for maximum effect. This gives more leverage for the rider.
Sweet Iron - will rust when in contact with humidity (air). The surface rust tastes sweet and naturally simulates the salvation production. This will cause the hors to salivate more which will encourage the horse to take more contact.
The process of rusting (oxidisation) changes the blue colour of the Trust bit to a brownish - grey. A sweet iron bit will develop an orange-brow rust layer on the mouthpiece if it is temporarily not used. This is easily removed by wiping it off with a damp cloth.
- If you don’t love your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days of it arriving with you. All international returns can be sent back within 30 days of arriving with you
- We are a small business so returns shipping cost are not free & you will have to absorb the cost yourself
- All items should be returned in the original packaging and condition they were received
Once items are returned you will be entitled to receive a refund/exchange. For item(s) returned after the stated time period we reserve the right to return the item(s) to you. We are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, marked or are not in original condition.
Please note: delivery & postage costs are not included in your refund
- We cannot refund any items until we receive them. If they have not been received safely back to us or get lost in transit we are not in a position to process the refund. Please ensure they are packaged appropriately so that they do not become damaged in transit.
How To Refund or Exchange
At Equijump, we want to make it easy for you to exchange your items!
- To exchange your item(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number & your exchange details.
- Once you have emailed, send the item(s) back with your order number, name and exchange details enclosed on a note to the below address.
- Once the item(s) have been returned, we will send out your replacement items.
- If you do not enclose the relevant information or email then it may cause a delay in your exchange.
- To return your item within the 14-day period, please email email@example.com and let us know your order number & return reason.
- Once you have emailed, send the item(s) back with your order number & name to the below address.
- We will refund you on receipt of items after inspection.
- If you do not enclose the relevant information or email then it may cause a delay in your refund.
Used Saddles Trial
- We want to be sure you are happy with your used saddle purchase so there is a 10 day trial period on all used saddles. Please note this starts from the date of purchase.
- If you're not entirely happy with the saddle within the 10days of purchase, just let us know & we can arrange a refund
- Once the saddle arrives back to us in its original condition then we will happily issue you a refund.
- We understand there can be delays with sending items back so don't worry if we receive the saddle outside of the 10 day trial period we will still issue your refund once we receive the saddle back
- If you decide you don't totally love your used saddle after 10 days that's ok because once you let us know within 30 days of purchase we will issue a Credit note!
It really couldn't be easier so why not try one of our used saddles today!